Re: Web Platform Tests on Edge and Safari

Thanks for getting this launched, Bob!

When it comes to testing more recent versions of Edge/Safari, as long as we
use Sauce we'll be stuck with what they provide. I know that BrowserStack
has Edge 15 now, so filing a bug on Sauce to provide the same might be
effective.