Re: "priority" of tests

I think that the "interop risk" view might be even more useful if done at
the granularity of individual tests instead of files, although that's not
entirely trivial because there's no guarantee that the number and names of
tests match up. Any ideas for other ways to interrogate the data would be
appreciated.

For some kind of metadata, would that be at the test level? At least I tend
to write one file to test (for example) everything about a constructor, and
that would mix the serious with the trivial in the same file. But we have
no mechanism for annotating the individual tests.

One thing that might help filter out a few edge-case tests would be
checking the failure message. If it was because an exception *wasn't*
thrown, that's probably less of a problem in the wild than the tests where
an exception *is* thrown unexpectedly. But that would leave a huge chunk
tests still in need of categorization by other means.