Re: "priority" of tests

When looking at an individual test it's probably easy to place it on the
real-world<->edge-case spectrum and make a judgement, but I assume you're
looking for something that will scale better.

We did a one-off triage of tests that fail in Chrome but pass in Firefox
and Edge <https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=651572> back
in Sep 2016. I would say the signal:noise ratio was a bit on the low side,
but I'm still optimistic about this method of finding tests worth
investigation.

We have an upcoming wpt dashboard, which +Jeff Carpenter
<jeffcarp@chromium.org> is working on. A preview is public at
https://wptdashboard.appspot.com but the data isn't entirely fresh. Once
this is closer to done, filtering out tests which fail in some browser but
pass in 2 or 3 others should hopefully be a guide to which things to
investigate first. Especially if only one browser is failing and the test
is on the real-world side of the spectrum, then that browser alone is
holding back interop and can solve the problem by fixing just one bug.

(I think one could learn something by inspecting just the repository and
its history, but guess that something based on the test results is going to
be much more useful.)

Have you explored any other ideas?