Verbosity ot wpt-stability-bot

From: Philip Jägenstedt <foolip@google.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 19:01:36 +0000
To: public-test-infra@w3.org
Cc: jgraham@mozilla.com, jeffcarp@google.com
Hi all,

I asked James about this and he asked me to seek feedback here.

The wpt-stability-bot is amazing, but I wonder if there are any options for
making it generate less email. On
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/4250 I did a lot of fixups
while experimenting, and wpt-stability-bot has posted a total of 18
comments, obscuring any real discussion.

I think seeing the pass/fail results is useful even if it's stable, so some
visibility is great. How about it the bot only added one comment, and kept
updating that with the most recent info? Or, if it's possible to add
comments without generating email, it could delete all old comments for
each run.

Thoughts?

Philip