Re: [ACTION REQUIRED] Re: Stability testing of PRs

On 22/10/16 10:41, James Graham wrote:

> The script was failing for some reason on a number of PRs (invalid
> most of the logic into python which I hope will be more robust, or at
> least easier to debug if things go wrong.
>
> Please rebase your failing PRs on to master so that they run with the
> latest changes.

OK, this is still a little broken. I had forgotten that for rather
obvious security reasons, travis doesn't share encrypted environment
variables with PRs from forks. I'll try to think of a solution for this
that doesn't make the experience for submitters working in forks too
terrible.