Re: Stability testing of PRs

Hi James,

These CI tests are failing for this PR:
https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/pull/4045 and I don't know why.

That PR is very simple - it should improve the stability of the test in
question. But anyway, it's an encrypted-media test and I don't believe
either Firefox or Chrome have integrated those with their own tests systems
yet.

Any advice on why the job is failing much appreciated. We're blocked from
merging the PR, which fixes a broken test.

...Mark