TPAC 2016 testing room

From: Geoffrey Sneddon <me@gsnedders.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 18:29:41 +0100
Cc: "Michael[tm] Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Hi,

For those of you who don't already know, we have a room on Thursday
and Friday at TPAC for the sake of testing-related discussion.

The current intention is to make up some rough agenda on the Thursday
morning and possibly change it as we go. Scheduling things might be a
bit hard on the Thursday while other groups also form their agendas,
given plenty of people will be otherwise in other WG meetings on the
Thursday/Friday.

I've created a wiki page over at
<https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2016/WebPlatformTests>; feel free to add
things to the proposed list of topics, as we'll probably use that as
the basis of the agenda.

/gsnedders