Critic offline

From: James Graham <james@hoppipolla.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 17:58:48 +0100
To: "public-test-infra@w3.org" <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Critic was having some problems,, so I have taken it offline. Reviewable
is now enabled for the W3C repos that were previously using critic. I
hope this doesn't cause anyone problems (looks like recent critic usage
was rather light). It may be possible to reenable in the future; at the
very least it will be possible to get the data relating to specific
reviews out of the database where there is interest.