Adding a new spec to WPT

From: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 08:29:38 -0500
To: public-test-infra <public-test-infra@w3.org>
Okay.... we are making good progress on the work of developing tests for
the Web Annotation Data Model spec.  This is planned to go to CR in the
coming weeks.  The work has not required any new "tools", but does have a
couple of local python and JS utilities to assist with generating the .html
files and evaluating the tests.

So.... what's the process for adding a new top level folder to wpt?  The
shortname is annotation-model, and I have added it in my fork of wpt [1]
for development purposes.

[1] https://github.com/Spec-Ops/web-platform-tests

--
Shane McCarron