RE: [eventsource] Seeking status and plans

Hi Art,

Done the review; not open pull request now.

> * What needs to be done before the test suite is considered "sufficient"
> to test the [CR]?

Yes.

> * What is the time frame to update the draft [Interop] report? The data
> in this report implies there is only one or two implementation bugs that
> prevents us having two or more implementations that pass each test. Do
> you know these bugs will be fixed?

> [Interop] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/Interop/ServerSentEvents>

I run the tests semi-automatically by steps below but get results a little
different from [Interop].  [Interop] was manually re-run  to avoid some crashes.
http://w3c.github.io/test-results/eventsource/all.html
http://w3c.github.io/test-results/eventsource/complete-fails.html
http://w3c.github.io/test-results/eventsource/less-than-2.html

I will recheck the results and bugs tomorrow.

Thanks,
Zhiqiang

Steps to run the tests:
Navigator to http://w3c-test.org/tools/runner/index.html
Input "/eventsource/" as "Run tests under path"
Click the "Start" button to run the tests
Click the "Download JSON results" to get test result data runner-results.json

The runner-results.json files are to generate the test results using
https://www.npmjs.org/package/wptreport