Re: [webappsec] Help build the CSP test suite at Test the Web Forward Portland, August 3

On 24/06/14 04:24, Brad Hill wrote:
> Thanks, Zhiquiang, that was it.
>
> It wasn't clear to me that I had to to this step even to run tests that
> already had a MANIFEST in their subdir - I thought it was just for creating
> new test suites.

Fundamentally there are two problems here:

There shouldn't be subdirectories with their own manifest files. Is
there any reason we can't remove these?

The runner should regenerate the manifest automatically if needed. This
seems quite possible (just make a web frontend for manifest.py that
checks whether the manifest is missing or the working directory has
changes compared to the commit for which the manifest was generated and,
if so, regenerate it).