Re: Quick note about github at TestTWF Seattle

On Thu, Apr 18, 2013, at 3:04, Rebecca Hauck wrote:
> I thought you guys might like to know that our first all github-based
> TestTWF went off without a hitch.  After going through a few of them
> where we tried to use Mercurial (ugh) and Dropbox (marginally better),
> there were ZERO issues with getting people up and running with github.
> (and I'm talking about both people who were already githubbers + total
> newbies).

Great! :D

It was also very nice to be able to process the incoming pull requests
straight away, and have any potential issues fixed by the contributors.

The overview having a system like this makes it easier to track even
small, individual submissions.  Something which would be a pure hassle
with the old system (many reasons, one of them not having to move files
around).

It's super nice to merge in the submissions with one click once it's
been reviewed :-)

--
  Odin Hørthe Omdal
  odinho@opera.com