Re: W3C Testing How To slides

On 09/19/2012 10:54 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:
> On 19/09/2012 02:02 , Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
>>> The github repos are read-only at the moment afaik.
>>
>> Hum, that's not the intent. Quickly looking through the github
>> interface, I don't see an obvious setting to change. I'll talk to Mike
>> about it.
>
> What do you mean read-only James? You can't fork it or make pull
> requests? I think I'm missing something.

I mean that pushes to the W3C test repositories on github aren't
automatically synced to the hg repositories. If you want to actually
push changes you have to use mercurial.

Of course you can use the github interface, and use git to prepare your
patch, as long as you never accidentally make an actual commit to the
canonical repository.