From: Philippe Le Hegaret [mailto:plh@w3.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 6:32 AM
To: public-test-infra
Subject: W3C Testing How To slides

Mike and I put slides together on how to do testing at W3C:
 http://w3c.github.com/testing-how-to/

This slides set is intended to serve as an introduction and could be used to present testing to Working Groups.

I'm thinking to do a break out session during the TPAC by going over those slides.

There are still some gaps in them.

Feedback and contributions to those slides are welcome:
  https://github.com/w3c/testing-how-to

Philippe