RE: Browser Automation Working Group at TPAC.

Depending upon the availability of any experimental implementations of the spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/webdriver/), could we get someone to setup a demo of what can be done with the automation features? I think this might help to drive more interest, especially if we could publish this in advance.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan

From: David Burns [mailto:dburns@mozilla.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 4:48 AM
To: public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org; public-test-infra@w3.org
Subject: Browser Automation Working Group at TPAC.

Hi Everyone,

I would like to start getting a consensus on what we would like to do at TPAC so that people can organise travel. We have the 2 days[1] in the schedule and I think that we should use both days.

Rough Agenda:

  *   Monday 29 October

     *   Work on wording of spec and discuss potential issues that may have cropped up from when we published it.

  *   Tuesday 30 October

     *   Complete any outstanding spec discussion and start work on tests for the specification.

If people are happy with this arrangement then we can see about making the relevant travel arrangement.

David

[1] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2012

--

David Burns