Re: Next meeting proposed - 2 Oct [Was: Call details for TPAC Program Committee]

On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 7:16 AM, Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> wrote:

> On 25 Sep 2012, at 8:49 AM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> In 15 minutes (10am ET) I'll be on #tpac and at 617 761 6200 code 26631 (announced in [1]).
>>
>> We've announced the plenary day structure and have been encouraging people to put sessions in the wiki. Some have:
>> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas
>>
>> For those that join the call I'd like to brainstorm about some session ideas and then contact potential leads.
>>
>> If we don't have a meeting, then please email some suggested breakout sessions.
>
> Today's meeting canceled due to no attendance.

Sorry I was in-flight.

> Please, therefore:
>
> 1) Have a look at the existing sessions
> 2) Brainstorm about potential sessions and contact those people.
>
> Proposed next meeting:
>
>  * Wednesday, 3 October noon ET for 30 minutes

The subject line says "2 Oct". Email/DRY violation fail. ;)

Please update:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012-Planning#Next_meeting_of_Program_Committee

Let's use that as the canonical date/time for next meetings, not email.

Thanks,

Tantek