Re: TDMRep adopters

Hi Laurent, nice work on getting these sites to implement TDM!

For what it's worth, we have a tdmrep.json at
https://iptc.org/.well-known/tdmrep.json that we created mostly for test
purposes.

I would also suggest that you include a direct link to the TDM file where
available, and maybe even to the policy file if it exists? I'm sure that's
what people would like to see, so it saves everyone a bit of URL hacking :-)

Best regards,

Brendan.