From: Quentin Deschandelliers <qdeschandelliers@fep-fee.eu>
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2023 10:29 AM
To: TDM Reservation Protocol Community Group <team-community-process@w3.org>; public-tdmrep@w3.org
Subject: RE: Next steps, let's talk [via TDM Reservation Protocol Community Group]

⛔       This is an external email.

Dear all,

Unfortunately I will be on vacation on the 4th of April so I will not be able to attend the call. That being said, on issue 1) I'm happy to send an email to the Commission to ask whether some of their people could attend the call to follow and maybe to share their opinion on the issue.

Let me know.

Best,

QUENTIN DESCHANDELLIERS
Legal Advisor