Re: Reminder about the next TDMRep CG call

My name is Aldo Gangemi, I make research in semantic technologies, hybridising symbolic and sub-symbolic techniques. I am interested in designing semantic models of licenses for derivative work.
Aldo

_____________________________________

Aldo Gangemi
Full professor
University of Bologna
Via Zamboni 32 40126, Bologna, Italy
aldo.gangemi@unibo.it
https://www.unibo.it/sitoweb/aldo.gangemi
http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=-iVGcoAAAAAJ
skype aldogangemi
twitter: @aldogangemi
orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5568-2684

Director
Institute for Cognitive Sciences and Technology,
National Research Council (ISTC-CNR)
Via San Martino della Battaglia 44, 00185, Roma, Italy
http://www.stlab.istc.cnr.it