Re: invitation to TDM webinar by FEP and EDRLab

Just a reminder of the upcoming TDM webinar.

Draft agenda:

Welcome FEP President
Text and data mining – what are the Directive’s imperatives? The European Commission, Marco Giorello, Head of Unit, DG Cnect
What was (were) the objective(s) of the European Parliament in adopting an exception for TDM with a provision on rights’ reservation? François-Xavier Bellamy, Member of the European Parliament (tbc)
TDM – how can interoperable technology support rights holders and miners? Laurent Le Meur, EDRLab and Claudio Tubertini (Almalibri)
Panel - Moderator: Anne Bergman-Tahon (FEP)
Thomas Boué, Business Software Alliance
Duncan Campbell, Wiley, Senior Director, Global Sales Partnerships
Giulia Marangoni, AIE and co-chair of the W3C TDM Community group
Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire, Cairn.info <http://cairn.info/> (tbc)
Comments
Marco Giorello, EC
François-Xavier Bellamy, MEP