Repeat: Kickoff date for the TDM Reservation Protocol CG

From: Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 14:54:10 +0100
To: <public-tdmrep@w3.org>
... this will be easier to read with the original hyperlinks...

Dear participants in the Text and Data Mining Reservation Protocol CG (TDMrep in short), Doodle has delivered its oracle:

The kickoff of the project will happen on Tuesday 23 Feb, 16:00 UTC (local datetime via dateandtime <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=kickoff+TDMRep&iso=20210223T16&p1=1440&ah=1>) and will last one hour. This time is not great for Asian participants, therefore the co-chairs will contact them before the meeting to get their inputs on the topics to be discussed.
We will use Zoom for the call, please contact the co-chairs to get details.

The proposed agenda is as following:

brief presentation of the participants.
Q/A on the context <https://github.com/w3c/tdm-reservation-protocol> of this project
review of the proposed charter <https://github.com/w3c/tdm-reservation-protocol/blob/main/charter.md>
review of the proposed vocabulary <https://github.com/w3c/tdm-reservation-protocol/blob/main/docs/vocabulary.md>
review of the proposed requirements <https://github.com/w3c/tdm-reservation-protocol/blob/main/docs/requirements.md>
decision of the frequency and preferred date-time for the next calls.