Re: Planning to close Talent Marketplace Signaling Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

As chair I didn't get any advance warning of this, so does anyone have a compelling reason? Let me know.

Phil Barker

--

[Phil Barker](http://people.pjjk.net/phil), http://people.pjjk.net/phil (he/him).
[CETIS LLP](https://www.cetis.org.uk): a cooperative consultancy for innovation in education technology.

CETIS is a co-operative limited liability partnership, registered in England number OC399090
PJJK Limited is registered in Scotland as a private limited company, number SC569282.