Re: Domain sketch

Taking a step back, I don't think we should be limited by the existing
types http://schema.org/Event and http://schema.org/Action if they don't
fit the problem at hand. Action in particular has evolved to largely be a
potential action: an act that could be performed on an object, usually
through accessing a URL. There hasn't been a lot of traction for these more
real-world actions as the model does not really fit. For example, what does
it mean for a "BefriendAction" to have a status of "FailedActionStatus"
other than in an API sense. It probably doesn't mean I said to someone,
"Will you be my friend?" and they said no. :-)

Can we take the relevant parts of Event and Action and create something
that fits this space better?

- Vicki