Re: [TalentSignal] Example job postings for analysis

Thank you Jason, Merrilea & Jason.

I have downloaded a few thousand job descriptions from the feeds
available via DirectEmployers.

I don't propose to do any analysis across all of them, nor do I intend
to use any of them verbatim.

What this collection will let me do is find real world examples of
patterns of use for specific issues such as those identified from the
analysis of the made up example I posted the other day.

Regards, Phil