RE: [TalentSignal] analysis of example Job Posting

Indeed – Merrilea’s comments helped a lot (thanks Merrilea!)

Thanks,
- Joseph

From: Phil Barker <phil.barker@pjjk.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 6:04 AM
To: public-talent-signal@w3.org
Subject: Re: [TalentSignal] analysis of example Job Posting

Hello Joseph,

The two issues you mention are somewhat linked. You may have seen Merrilea's comments about combining requirements. It's difficult to summarise without going deep into the examples, but as she says it comes down to encoding requirements like "1) a 4 year degree AND six years of experience; OR 2) a Ph.D. AND a current cybersecurity certification". Likewise a job may be available "part time" OR "full time"

Both probably merit their own discussion thread.

Phil