Re: [TalentSignal] analysis of example Job Posting

This analysis is great!

It makes sense that there should be a means for providing contact
information. Though most larger companies use an ATS system that obsolesce
a non-form means of contact, job boards and countless smaller/ mid-sized
companies that aren't integrated with an automated suite would benefit from
surfacing the field.

Department linkage via subOrganization also seems like a clean and
non-contentious solution... department would give additional clarity to job
roles that aren't clearly interpretable by the layperson (i.e. jargony
names like Scrum Master) or are innately cross-functional (i.e. Director of
Sales Marketing, Product Marketing Manager).

This may merit a separate thread, but has there ever been talk about
something like 'applicationEntails?' I imagine it would be valuable to
hirers and applicants alike if there was a way to indicate that a job
requires an in-person interview, a coding challenge, an essay, etc.

Thanks,
Nate

---
Nate Harris @ nateonawalk <https://nateonawalk.com>