Re: Domain sketch

I agree with your distinction, Greg.

Just that I also find it very helpful to distinguish
1(a) the definition or description of the thing that can be possessed (not
always "achieved) by a person
1(b) that actual thing, as a quality of an agent.

Maybe not many people talk about 1(b)?

Simon

--
from Simon Grant +44 7710031657 (I'm "asimong" with many services)