Re: Domain sketch

From: Simon Grant <asimong@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 15:51:57 +0100
To: "Nadeau, Gregory" <gnadeau@pcgus.com>
Cc: Alex Jackl <alex@bardicsystems.com>, "Tyszko, Jason" <jtyszko@uschamber.com>, Merrilea Mayo <merrileamayo@gmail.com>, Julie Uranis <juranis@upcea.edu>, "public-talent-signal@w3.org" <public-talent-signal@w3.org>
I agree with your distinction, Greg.

Just that I also find it very helpful to distinguish
1(a) the definition or description of the thing that can be possessed (not
always "achieved) by a person
1(b) that actual thing, as a quality of an agent.

Maybe not many people talk about 1(b)?

Simon

--
from Simon Grant +44 7710031657 (I'm "asimong" with many services)