Re: Domain sketch

Thanks Julie, that is useful.

What I am struggling with is what it means to "award a competency" as
opposed to "award a credential that recognizes competency".

And, yes your unpacking from my email is useful, but I would unpack
further: "A student may not fulfill all the requirements for a
credential but still be eligible for a credential that recognizes any
competency that they have demonstrated"

There may be some difference in understanding of what a competency is,
I'm trying to write something to get to the bottom of that.

Phil