RE: idea for second phase

Hi All,

Regarding on the results of questionnaire[1], I was prepared already an initial draft for system setting in second phase [2].

This kind of high level setting API can be provide a simple interface to manage the global system-level device preferences and setting. I¡¯m trying to implement it in our Hybrid Web platform - HyWAI [3].

My initial draft referenced to Mozilla¡¯s Setting API. I¡¯m planning to reference to Tizen¡¯s setting API soon. I hope it can be include the scope of second phase, if possible. And if anyone also have some interest on this spec, I¡¯m welcome to co-editing.

In case of Bluetooth API, we were implemented also Bluetooth API in our HyWAI platform. So I can start to make a draft of Bluetooth API specification in the second phase of sysapps WG.

But I found the starting of Web Bluetooth CG [4] activity in W3C.
If sysapps WG still have the plan to develop the Bluetooth API in this WG, I think we need to make some consensus with Bluetooth CG.

Best Regards

--- Jonathan Jeon

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2014May/0017.html

[2] http://hollobit.github.io/Settings/