Re: TPAC 2014 break out session on trust and permissions

Hi John,

I am not sure if there are teleconference facilities for the plenary
break out sessions and will check. In any case we expect to take minutes
and make them publicly available later. The room and timeslots are
assigned at the start of the day as the sessions are arranged
unconference style with lots of post it notes on a large board.

Kind regards,
    Dave