Re: CfC: publish a new WD of "Web Telephony API"; deadline Oct 16th

Intel's implementation for Telephony is done as a Crosswalk native
extension [1], and uses the oFono telephony middleware (supporting a
wide range on modems, including phones controlled via Bluetooth HFP).
The implementation works with GSM, including conferencing. It is being
updated to support CDMA. Also, support for telephony network/operator
related functionality is under work (hidden behind TelephonyService
and a new concept, TelephonyProvider).
A reference web dialer application is also being developed.

This work was useful for proofing the API design.
I will update the specification with these findings soon, intended to
be merged into index4.html [2]

This also means it will be closer to Mozilla's original API, mostly
adding things on top.

Then we will need CfC on that spec.

Best regards,
Zoltan