Re: Calling installed SysApps from the [untrusted] web?

We still don't have a Runtime specification, so there's no simple
answer. I would opt to not allow framing sysapps. They should be
standalone. Having said that, I'm not sure what the implications of
using ServiceWorkers-based solution are.

Instead, I think that sending messages to other apps could be one of
sysapps APIs (something like intents?).

Regards,

Janusz Majnert
Senior Software Engineer