Re: AppURI published today as a Last Call Working Draft.

On May 30, 2014 at 11:42:38 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi (anssi.kostiainen@intel.com) wrote:

> Marcos - can you succinctly summarize the changes?

* relies on URL spec.
* relies on fetch.

> My current understanding is the LC is the FPWD layered on top of
> the Fetch spec.

Correct, kinda. Well, monkey patches Fetch. It's hard for some to accept any part of the packaged apps infrastructure as part of the Web Platform. There is too much resistance still (even from me, admittedly) so it's the best we gots right now.

> The scope of the LC is the same as that of the FPWD,
> correct?

That is correct.

--
Marcos Caceres