Re: W3C workshop on web apps and marketplaces?

Hi Dave,

On 20 Jan 2014, at 18:58, Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> wrote:

> I have extracted the comments made on this thread and copied them to the Headlights 2014 proposal that I was asked to make, see:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/Headlights2014/W3C_Workshop_on_Web_Apps_and_Marketplaces#Feedback.2FQuestions_on_the_idea
>
> This is essentially a request to W3C Management for the resources necessary to start planning for the workshop. More details at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/Headlights2014

Thanks for putting this together! Looks good, and it seems most of the issues were already addressed by others. I only noted couple of minor things:

* The section starting with "Extract from Charles’ email” seems to repeat some of the existing text.

* The section starting with "Agreed. Good candidates ...” is my comment. It may not be clear to whom it is attributed to currently.

Thanks,

-Anssi