Re: W3C Sysapps WG - Spring F2F ?

On 2014/2/11 20:45, Dave Raggett wrote:
> On 11/02/14 00:16, Wonsuk Lee wrote:
>> Hi. All.
>>
>> I got information for upcoming co-located F2F of Web Apps WG and HTML
>> WG as below.
>>
>> -Web Applications WG (50 people): April 10-11
>>
>> -HTML WG (50 people): April 8-9
>>
>> For SysApps WG F2F, how about having a meeting during three days,
>> April 8-10 or 9-11? Personally I prefer later one.
>>
>> Kr, Wonsuk.
>>
> Unfortunately, I can't make those dates as | will be in Seoul for
> WWW2014, but I am hoping that my colleague Jinsong Wang will be able to
> attend. Jinsong, can you confirm that, and find out what you need in
> respect to visas?
I can join the meeting.
an invitation letter from the meeting venue is needed for visa. can
someone from eBay help? thanks!

> I would also like to float the idea of adding an open day devoted to
> discussion on the Web as OS topic, and especially, the ideas on more
> flexible approaches to permissioning, trust and security. It would be
> valuable to invite people other than the web apps and sysapps WG members
> to gain the benefit of the perspectives of a broader set of stake
> holders, e.g. web developers.
this could be a topic. do you think regulator or the agency can
contribute this? they are normally interested in security and user
privacy, and regulations can enforce their idea in specific area.

Brs/Jinsong