Re: W3C Sysapps WG - Spring F2F ?

Hi. Dave.

>  On 11/02/14 00:16, Wonsuk Lee wrote:
>
>  Hi. All.
>
> I got information for upcoming co-located F2F of Web Apps WG and HTML WG
> as below.
>

> -       Web Applications WG (50 people): April 10-11
>
> -       HTML WG (50 people): April 8-9
>

> For SysApps WG F2F, how about having a meeting during three days, April
> 8-10 or 9-11? Personally I prefer later one.
>

> Kr, Wonsuk.
>

> Unfortunately, I can't make those dates as | will be in Seoul for WWW2014,
> but I am hoping that my colleague Jinsong Wang will be able to attend.
> Jinsong, can you confirm that, and find out what you need in respect to
> visas?
>
> I would also like to float the idea of adding an open day devoted to
> discussion on the Web as OS topic, and especially, the ideas on more
> flexible approaches to permissioning, trust and security.  It would be
> valuable to invite people other than the web apps and sysapps WG members to
> gain the benefit of the perspectives of a broader set of stake holders,
> e.g. web developers.

You mean do you want to add one more day to F2F meeting for discussing
trust and security in the aspect of Web OS? I really want to have a
discussion for that item with other guys.
But I am not sure how many people are interested in this.

> Note this would be an informal meeting, and that I am still expecting to
> run a full W3C workshop later this year.

Sounds great. If possibile, I want to have one more time to have a
discussion with same approach in the second SysApps F2F in the year.
I think our second F2F could be happened in August.

Kr, Wonsuk.

> Best regards,
>
> --
> Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org> <dsr@w3.org> http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett

ÀÌ ¿ø ¼® (Wonsuk, Lee) / Principal Engineer, Ph.D
SAMSUNG ELECTRONICS Co., LTD. (ß²àøï³í­)
Mobile: +82-10-5800-3997
E-mail: wonsuk11.lee@samsung.com, wonsuk73@gmail.com
http://www.wonsuk73.com/, twitter: @wonsuk73
Inspire the World, Create the Future !!!