Re: Questionnaire for the proposed meeting on trusted applications

On 2014-04-18 20:12, Dave Raggett wrote:
> I have prepared a questionnaire to gather data as part of preparations
> for the proposed meeting on trusted applications for the Open Web
> Platform. The questionnaire is open to all members of the System
> Applications Working Group.   I plan to post anonymised aggregated
> results when the questionnaire closes. By default, the answers will only
> be available to the W3C Team, but you can indicate if you are willing to
> share your answers more widely.

Since I'm not a W3C member or invited expert I take the liberty of expressing
my opinion directly :-)

AFAICT, the trust model featured in a GP-based SE departs from all other
system applications which makes the SE effort (if continued) worth a WG
of its own.  A communality may be the format of signed applications, but
not how the signature is used.

Anders