RE: publish LCWD of "The app: URL Scheme"; deadline April 6

Hi Tatsuya,
Moving this to the public list...

On April 8, 2014 at 2:59:25 AM, Igarashi, Tatsuya (tatsuya.igarashi@jp.sony.com) wrote:
> Hi Wonsuk and Marcos,
>
> Though I am not available in the F2F, I hope that my comment will be discussed there.

Unfortunately, we didn't get to discuss it during the f2f. However, I've filed a bug for this:

https://github.com/sysapps/app-uri/issues/38

I agree with you suggestion that we should support streaming media playback (though I be warned that I tend to have an allergic reaction to anything EME;)).

Can we discuss how we fix the spec to support this there? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

I would propose we block progressing to LC until we fix this in the spec. Should not be too much work (famous last words, I know).