RE: Discussing security model of sysapps

Sorry, I was not trying to be abstract.

What I can't see in any specifications is:

As a web application developer, I want to provide an installable application that users can download an install on their device. How should I package my application in an interoperable way?

Or from the other side:

As a web application user, I browse to an online page that offers an installable web application. How can I (or the browser) download this application and install it on my device in an interoperable way?

By installable application I mean a packaged application that will run with app:// uri.

--
Olivier

Although all reasonable efforts have been made to keep this transmission free from viruses, the sender will not be liable for damages caused by a transmitted virus