Re: Test suites for System Applications Specs

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 at 9:15 AM, Alexandre Morgaut wrote:

> Hi
>
> shouldn't the test suites be on
>
> https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests
Yep, but when we feel they are ready to be moved over.

https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/blob/master/README.md
> Is there a minimum level of specification required (ex: candidate)?

No, but one is asking for trouble doing a test suite before LC (as you might have to throw everything away a few times).

> It is sad that the "app-URI test suite html file (https://github.com/sysapps/testsuites/blob/gh-pages/app-URI/appURI_test.html)" requires the scheme to be "app:" (but it could be pretty hard not to)

Yeah, it's kinda hard to change that give that we are testing app:; However, more extensive URL test suites have been mentioned previously (might have been part of this thread).

> otherwise we could have directly provided a link to:
> http://sysapps.github.io/testsuites/app-URI/appURI_test.html
> I mention that because it could remain an interesting github feature for other potential specifications

Might look into this a bit more down the line.