RE: [W3C SysApps]: Request for TPAC agenda change

Hi. Claes.

From: Nilsson, Claes1 [mailto:Claes1.Nilsson@sonymobile.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 10:56 PM
To: Wonsuk Lee; public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: [W3C SysApps]: Request for TPAC agenda change

Hi,

Unfortunately I have to cancel my trip to TPAC due to near relatives
sickness. However, my plan is to call in to the sessions "Raw Socket API"
and "Discussion on App Model for the Open Web in SysApps WG aspect".

Due to the time difference would it be possible to move the "Secure Elements
API" session to the Tuesday morning and have the "Raw Socket API" and
"Discussion on App Model for the Open Web in SysApps WG aspect" sessions
after each other at 14.00 on Tuesday?

(Wonsuk) Sure! This is the updated agenda[1]. Is it ok to you? Right?

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/System_Applications:_3rd_F2F_Meeting_Agenda_TPAC

Have the call-in details been published anywhere?

(Wonsuk) Not yet. But Dave will share that information via mailing list
soon.

I am sorry that I am not able to attend SysApps and TPAC this time.

(Wonsuk) I hope to see you in the next meeting after TPAC!

Kr, Wonsuk.

BR

  Claes

Claes Nilsson M.Sc.E.E