Re: [Task Scheduler] scheduling flexibility

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 4:51 PM, Kenneth Rohde Christiansen
<kenneth.christiansen@gmail.com> wrote:
> You really want it the other way around. Users should tell when they don't
> tolerate such a delay.

That is a subset, so it is the same way, not the other way around :).

> You can not expect the users to do the right thing, so let's make the
> default what makes the most sense for the platform.

The app knows what kind of delays it can work with, the platform does
not know it, so we need a way the app tell it. On the other hand, it
is good if the app could find what the user agent has decided.

Whichever way - I trust Chris on this :).

Regards,
Zoltan