Re: Request to summarize overall `state` of each spec

On Friday, November 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM, Wonsuk Lee wrote:

> Hi. Editors!
> Before F2F meeting in China, could you please summarize overall state of the spec you are developing? E.g. status, major issues, next steps, etc.
> It would be very helpful for our meeting, because candidate attendees could understand status of the spec and could think about major issues indicated before discussion in f2f.
>
> Thanks in advance!

app:// URI is more or less done and could be progressed to Last Call. Chairs, please initiate moving this to LC.

Next steps:

 * Chairs to request spec be published as LC with the W3C.
 * Start preliminary registration of scheme with IANA (if there is a good reason to do so)… already kicked this off, waiting for feedback.
 * Find some other runtime to implement the spec.

--
Marcos Caceres