From: Dave Raggett [mailto:dsr@w3.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:57 AM
To: public-sysapps@w3.org
Subject: CfC on feedback to the OMA on WID279 - DANE 1.0?

We were asked for feedback in regards to a new OMA activity on Device
Apps network efficiency (WID 279 DANE 1.0). Zoltan provided some
feedback, see [1], and unless I hear to the contrary over the next 7
days, I would like to pass that on to the OMA.

   [1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2013Jan/0127.html

which was in response to:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sysapps/2013Jan/0118.html

Many thanks for your cooperation.