Re: Telephony API

On 20/03/13 15:52, Suresh Chitturi wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that link to Telephony API (from the Sys Apps home page) is broken:
> http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/Telephony/Telephony.html

Thanks for the report. It looks as if the changes to the repositories
aren't quite done yet. Runtime, web-alarms, contacts and raw-sockets are
now working with the new URIs, but for messaging and telephony,  the old
URIs return 404 and new URIs stubs. I am hoping that this is something
that Marcos is dealing with and will resolve soon. I have switched to
the new URIs for all the phase 1 editors drafts. The links for messaging
and telephony now give the intriguing "Awesome Spec coming soon!". Let's
hope that is strictly temporary.

Marcos, any comments?

Best regards,