Re: Welcoming Mounir as co-Chair!

On 07/03/13 11:26, Dave Raggett wrote:
> I would like to welcome Mounir Lamouri as a new co-Chair of SysApps WG,
> joining Wonsuk Lee in this role.

Thank you Dave, Wonsuk and the W3C Team for accepting me as a co-Chair.
Mozilla believes in this WG and would like to push it and make sure
things go forward. Consider my participation as a co-chair as another
proof of our commitment.

> At the same time, I woiuld like to thank Adam Barth who has recently
> stepped down as co-Chair for his pivotal efforts in helping the group
> getting off the ground.

I would like to join you and thank Adam for what he done for this WG.

Cheers,
--
Mounir