RE: Proposal for a Runtime and Security Model FPWD

Hi. Mounir.

Thanks for making a proposal. But this page has an error related with reference. Could you fix this? and it would be great if this proposal has the same shape with other W3C editor's draft like Contacts APIs [1].
What do you think?

[1] http://sysapps.github.com/sysapps/proposals/Contacts/Contacts.html

Best regards,
Wonsuk.