RE: [W3C Sys Apps]: New version of Raw Socket API proposal

Hi Tomoyuki and thanks a lot for your comments!

See my responses below.

Best regards
  Claes

[Claes] The reason for the current design is that I used the Chrome Socket API as starting point. However, I could consider changing the structure to be more consistent with other API proposals to SysApps that uses event handlers.

> * I think it is useful that addresses and port numbers of source and
> destination would be attributes of RawSocket. Such a RawSocket could
> make parameter definitions of callback functions simpler.

[Claes] I'll consider this change too.