Re: Alarm API Feedback

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:47 AM, Mandyam, Giridhar <mandyam@quicinc.com> wrote:
> Hi Jonas,
>
> This makes sense for the targeted behavior, but the spec as written does not make this clear.  I would like to see the DST cases outlined in the spec.  Perhaps even including the two examples I provided, and the expected behavior of the implementation as you've described below.

I completely agree. There is a lot of non-obvious behavior here and
timezones and DST is always confusing. So we should definitely have
examples in the spec. The ones you listed which include crossing DST
boundaries should absolutely be there. As should examples that include
crossing timezone boundaries, which happens when traveling.

/ Jonas