RE: [Execution and Security Model] Proposal from Samsung Electronics

I have to very much agree about the integrity issues brought up here.  I
don't mean the integrity of ensuring bits weren't dropped in transit, but
the integrity of knowing where something is coming from.  I strongly
recommend people who don't believe integrity is an issue with web apps to
watch the "We Have You By The Gadgets" presentation
(http://youtu.be/-Q8rDADin1s) from DEFCON this past year to better
understand the threats involved.

Ryan